Thursday, August 03, 2006

Updated Neil Diamond Web Site list

List of Neil Diamond Web Sites

I have reviewed and updated the list of Neil Diamond related web sites on the Beautiful Noise web page.

The old page was way out of date. Even now I have a bunch of broken or missing links marked. If they are still out of service in a week or so, I will remove them completely.

On the other hand, if you have a web site that isn't listed, or your favourite isn't included, please drop me an email or comment on this article, and I will be happy to include you in the list.

If you have a Neil Diamond links page, please consider including a link to Beautiful Noise - The Neil Diamond Internet Mailing List and joining the mailing list for news and lively discussions on Neil and his music.

Cheers!

No comments: